Tuesday, February 9, 2010

illsurge : SBTG VALENTINE'S DAY (DIE MY DARLING)

As i quote my friend JPeguero "I need these in my life...."

From SneakerFreaker: SBTG gets hit with the love bug this Valentine's Day with his new custom entitled 'Die Die My Darling'. With only 16 of these sneakers in production, this is the ultimate present to your lady love this Feb 14th. Who wants diamonds when you can cop an exclusive SBTG custom! For more details, hit up the Royalefam website today.

PRESS RELEASE

Die Die My Darling Love me tender, til death do us part. Die, Die, My Darling is a Bloody Valentine love story featuring the legendary pin-up girl of the Memphis Belle B-17F flying fortress warplane, Sawtooth nose art, red rival camo, bullet hole print and Valentine blood rose. Limited to 16 Pairs individually hand painted.

No comments: